HOW TO SUPPORT CASA ITALIANA ZERILLI-MARIMÒ:
If you are interested in becoming a member please make a donation of $75+ ($125+ for Dual Membership):
- BECOME A MEMBER ONLINE: To DONATE online please click here
- BECOME A MEMBER BY REGULAR MAIL: (card/check): Click here to download our PRINTABLE FORM with mailing instructions
Your donation to Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimò is fully tax-deductible. It is valid for the academic year of the donation (September - August).
Dual Membership is ideal for couples and people interested in inviting different guests to each event. If you are a couple, please include both of your full names. If you are an individual buying a dual membership, a second name is not needed.
WHY SUPPORT CASA ITALIANA ZERILLI-MARIMÒ:
- to promote Italian culture beyond its national boundaries, in the belief that Italian ideas and values belong not only to Italians but to whomever desires to learn more about the society and traditions of Italy
- to provide free cultural events - lectures, book presentations, concerts, films, art exhibits, and more - to the New York community
- to maintain quality programming
BECOMING A MEMBER OF CASA ITALIANA ZERILLI-MARIMÒ
Become a member today and your membership will be valid through August 2020.
With a minimum contribution of $75 ($125 for Dual Membership), you can become a member of Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimò. Your one-year membership includes:
- Reserved seating at most of our events
- Special events open only to Members, and special discount offers for events held at partner institutions.