HOW TO SUPPORT CASA ITALIANA ZERILLI-MARIMÒ:
If you are interested in becoming a member please make a donation of $50 or more per individual.
- BECOME A MEMBER ONLINE: To DONATE online please click here
- BECOME A MEMBER BY REGULAR MAIL: (card/check): Click here to download our PRINTABLE FORM with mailing instructions
Your donation to Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimò is fully tax-deductible. It is valid for one calendar year starting on the January 1st nearest to the date of your donation. We therefore recommend applying for membership late in the fall. Donations made late in the year will receive RSVP benefits for the current year as well.
WHY SUPPORT CASA ITALIANA ZERILLI-MARIMÒ:
- to promote Italian culture beyond its national boundaries, in the belief that Italian ideas and values belong not only to Italians but to whomever desires to learn more about the society and traditions of Italy
- to provide free cultural events - lectures, book presentations, concerts, films, art exhibits, and more - to the New York community
- to maintain quality programming
BECOMING A MEMBER OF CASA ITALIANA ZERILLI-MARIMÒ
Become a member today and your membership will be valid through 2019
With a minimum contribution of $50, you can become a member of Casa Italiana Zerilli-Marimò. Your one-year membership includes:
- preferred seating most of our events
- Special events open only to Members, and special discount offers for events held at partner institutions.